06 September 2005

^ ^ The Long Ranger ^ ^


This me in the Sugar Club....Do you thing money is exchange of energy? Is a 10 euro bill as spiritual as a rose? How do I run my life? I want to listen to winners who proved they know what their doing!. Email: doitdos@yahoo.co.uk
Since I have my camera, I have been able to capture moments, which is great, Sorry did'nt picture you if I know you, but I may but you out here at some stage. But anyway I find my self going into wrong desires, possible because I'm single??And bring those thoughts go into a run, like a compulsive disorder wanting to see certain words. So what I want to do is get that cleaned up in my mind. As I want to deserve a better life. Fully take away that negativity of thoughts. I need to open a cosmic bank account with the universe, like the air we breath its infinite source, you've look after me so far, beautiful thing, I know I haven't always cared about me & you. I've treated the treasures you gave badly could you help me to get out of guilty thinking, I need to de-juke thoughts & actions to expand my mind on the check board of life.

1 comment:

Rohes Leben said...

we're there 4u//!
out there/
there in the out/
out of nothing/
nothing will come out/
if you're out of outing/