07 September 2005

- Workisplay +


Hello Good afternoon Good evening, Good Morning, How can I help you??? We are offering you a one million recovery plan. We know, your life has lot of downs, we've be watching you by CCTV. I know deep down you want to be famous. And your not happy with just CCTV. And your thinking of doing mad things to feel real. We've been watching you in the bank Q so many times, and you look great we love. Don't ever let anyone make you think you're nothing. Remember you Goggled me. And we are going give you some G force in your life. I don't think you realize just yet how much increase were setting up a new road layout. I can't help you if you hang up.... Just listen, upgrade with me now. I need the eletronic signature (ok), from you OK????

No comments: